The nation's top fan maker, which has produced only FAN&BLOWER for 40 years!
- The accumulator impeller of the Tail blower is manufactured from a combination of various parts.
- The impeller wing angles can be adjusted for best performance, fan efficiency and noise levels.
- The hub shell and blades of the impeller are aluminum alloy, which are manufactured with precision casting and decommissing techniques.
1. Model AWA Type
- AWA (Fixed Axial Fan) can be installed between ducts and is a rigid structural fan with guide vanes for efficiency considerations.
- Consists of 16 types, impeller diameter 300 to 2000 mm and hub diameter 150 to 800 mm
2. Model AKA Tyep
- AKA (door switched axial fan) can be installed between ducts and is a solid structural fan with guide vanes for efficiency reasons.
- Comprises of 16 types, impeller diameter 500 to 2000 mm and hub diameter 280 to 800.